White Card

Categories: White Card, Work, Work Licences, and Employment
  • For any kind of construction work you will need to have a white card. This is a national certificate so you can do the one course for all of Australia. To apply, please click the below link:
  • For further information please call Express Online training on (+612) 8259 0320, 1300 720 104 or visit: https://www.eot.edu.au/support#contact

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.