What industry do I need a work licence for?

Categories: Work Licences, Work, Work Licences, and Employment
  • The two industries that we see most people work in are construction and hospitality. These industries require a work licence. You can complete all of these courses online, which means they can be done either before you reach Australia or once you are here.
    1. Construction: For any kind of construction work you will need to have a white card. This is a national certificate so you can do the one course for all of Australia. To apply, please click the below link:
    2. Hospitality: For hospitality work (in any venue that serves alcohol) you will need to have an RSA (Responsible service of alcohol).
  • For further assistance with work licences, please call Express Online training on (+612) 8259 0320, 1300 720 104 or visit: https://www.eot.edu.au/support#contact

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.