What do I need if I want to work in Australia?

Categories: Employment in Australia, Work, Work Licences, and Employment
  • If you want to work in Australia you will need to have an Australian bank account, a tax file number (the government number so you can legally work) and a pension/supperanuation account.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.