Is there a way I can extend my working holiday visa?

Categories: Second Year Visa, Visa Related Questions
  • If you want to extend your working holiday visa you have the option to do specific work for 88 days in regional Australia. After you have completed this amount of days you can apply for a Second Year Visa for one more year.
  • For more information on the requirements and the process for gaining a Second Year Visa, please visit:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.