I need a USI (Unique Student Identification) number but I don’t even study in Australia. Do I really need it?

  • Yes you will need this number to be able to get your certificate even if you do not study in Australia.
  • For further assistance with work licences, please call Express Online training on (+612) 8259 0320, 1300 720 104 or visit: https://www.eot.edu.au/support#contact