I am Self Employed or wish to work for myself – what do I need to do?

  • If you want to work for yourself you will need to apply for an ABN (Australian Business Number).
  • An ABN is a unique 11 digit number that allows you to carry on your own business in Australia.
  • Please be aware that you will then be responsible for paying your own taxes and pension/supperannuation.
  • For more information and to apply, please visit: http://supertaxrefunds.com.au/abn/